Aged Quilts & Notions Pack
This bundle contains some of my favourite elements to include in my SlowStitch pieces. Their aged patina adds a unique touch that just can’t be replicated.
This pack includes:
• 5 hand stitched Suffolk puffs (yo-yos) which are snipped from an enormous quilt I found in Chicago. They measure 2” across & are created with fabrics that are American pieces from the 1930’s and earlier.
• 5 antique mother of pearl buttons from the UK.
• 1 metre of sheer silk/cotton ribbon found in the Parisian flea markets.
• 2 pieces of American quilts that measure approximately 22x32cm & 29x 24cm. They date from 1900’s and earlier, and are wonderfully faded, and just look at that hand stitching – such a special part of time gone by…
1. These packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount in my stash available. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Some of the vintage fabrics and notions may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a life well lived and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.
Out of stock