Alfred Quilt Pattern
$21.95 – $34.95
NOTE: This Pattern is available as a Paper Pattern OR a Downloadable PDF Pattern. Paper Patterns will be sent to you via post. Downloadable PDF patterns will be available once you have processed your payment at checkout.
This happy, bright wall quilt uses a combination of slow stitched backgrounds, raw edge appliqué, simple stitches and Liberty “scraps”! The pattern includes a 56 page pattern book which breaks down each block with layout and stitchery designs and 13 templates to create the birds.
These templates can produce more than 96 different birds by changing the combinations of bodies, tails and wings, and will extend their use far beyond making just the one quilt!
Templates & Instructions for Alfred Quilt.
Note: Paper Pattern includes reusable Recycled Cardboard templates whilst PDF Download includes printable template page.
– approximately 1m – Calico Backing
– 113cm x 125cm – Green Background Fabric
– 126 x 125cm – Backing Fabric (which also makes side binding)
– 2.5m – Binding for top and bottom edges
– 120cm x 130cm Wadding
– A mixture of vintage and upcycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen.
– A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice. (I used my own Forage thread range)
– Recommended needle is a No.22 Chenille