Paper Pattern, Downloadable PDF Pattern
NOTE: This Pattern is available as a Paper Pattern OR a Downloadable PDF Pattern. Paper Patterns will be sent to you via post. Downloadable PDF patterns will be available once you have processed your payment at checkout.
Bring the joy of handmade to your home this Christmas with these beautiful slow stitched Christmas Cottages. As seen in Better Homes & Gardens Magazine, you can try your hand at a gorgeous little Christmas Cottage or get truly adventurous and make a whole village!
Tracing templates for Christmas Cottage Creation and Instructions for how to construct and embellish.
• Calico – approx 45cm x 45cm will make 1 cottage.
• A selection of vintage and up cycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen.
• A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that compliment your fabric choice.
• A mixture of vintage and up cycled buttons, lace, doilies, ribbons, etc for embellishing your cottage.
• Recommended needle is a No.22 Chenille.
Forage is about seeking out reclaimed and vintage textile treasures and upcycling them into beautiful pieces that speak to the soul of the stitcher.
At Forage, we are devotees of the art of slow stitching. We embrace the idea of slowing down, and recognise the practical beauty of reclaiming, reusing and repurposing; enjoying the moment among friends and sharing the delight that breathing new life into old finds can bring. Read More…