Paper Pattern, Downloadable PDF Pattern
NOTE: This Pattern is available as a Paper Pattern OR a Downloadable PDF Pattern. Paper Patterns will be sent to you via post. Downloadable PDF patterns will be available once you have processed your payment at checkout.
Use your slow stitched Christmas decorations on your tree, make a garland, gift tags and present toppers, or place settings on your Christmas table!
Tracing template for 9 different Christmas decorations and individual instructions for how to make each type.
• Calico – approx 40cm x 40cm will make 2-3 decorations;
• A selection of vintage and up cycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen;
• A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice;
• Vintage lace, trim to embellish; and
• (Recommended needle) No.22 Chenille Needle.
Forage is about seeking out reclaimed and vintage textile treasures and upcycling them into beautiful pieces that speak to the soul of the stitcher.
At Forage, we are devotees of the art of slow stitching. We embrace the idea of slowing down, and recognise the practical beauty of reclaiming, reusing and repurposing; enjoying the moment among friends and sharing the delight that breathing new life into old finds can bring. Read More…