Granny Smith Quilt Pattern
$21.95 – $34.95
NOTE: This Pattern is available as a Paper Pattern OR a Downloadable PDF Pattern. Paper Patterns will be sent to you via post. Downloadable PDF patterns will be available once you have processed your payment at checkout.
Mixing vintage doilies with our favourite Liberty fabric and threads, the Granny Smith Quilt is a contemporary take on slow stitching.
This bold and bright design uses a range of techniques including slow stitching, raw edge applique and some simple stitching.
Templates for Granny Smith Quilt and Instructions for how to construct and embellish your wallhanging.
Note: Paper Pattern includes Acrylic Templates whilst PDF Download includes printable template page.
- Calico Backing – approximately 1m
- Background Fabric / Vintage Tablecloth – approximately 130cm x 75cm
- Backing Fabric – approximately 115cm x 160cm
- Wadding – approximately 115cm x 160cm
- Binding – approximately 5 1/2m
- A mixture of vintage and upcycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen.
- A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice.
- Recommended needle is a No.22 Chenille