Paper Pattern, Kit
NOTE: This Pattern is available as a Paper Pattern OR a Kit
In collaboration with Amy Kallissa, Hippity Hop is the perfect bag for collecting or gifting special Easter treats and is a combination of slow stitching and embroidery.
– Beautiful pattern book & iron-on transfers.
– Beautiful pattern book & iron-on transfers
– Reclaimed/up-cycled fabric pack in neutral colours
– Calico backing fabric
– Calico lining fabric
– 4 x Cottage Garden Threads in 6-stranded cotton (Ezra, Quinn, Aeonium & Spruce)
– No.22 Chenille Needle for slow stitching
– No. 8 Milliners Needle for embroidery
(This kit will make ONE bag)
Forage is about seeking out reclaimed and vintage textile treasures and upcycling them into beautiful pieces that speak to the soul of the stitcher.
At Forage, we are devotees of the art of slow stitching. We embrace the idea of slowing down, and recognise the practical beauty of reclaiming, reusing and repurposing; enjoying the moment among friends and sharing the delight that breathing new life into old finds can bring. Read More…