Paper Pattern, Downloadable PDF Pattern
NOTE: This Pattern is available as a Paper Pattern OR a Downloadable PDF Pattern. Paper Patterns will be sent to you via post. Downloadable PDF patterns will be available once you have processed your payment at checkout.
This gorgeous Huswif has been designed in collaboration with L’ucello in Melbourne. It’s perfect for storing your favourite sewing tools and threads.
Pattern and the instructions to complete the project in your choice of fabrics and embellishments.
Finished approximate measurements are: 38 x 28 cm (unfolded) and 13 x 28 cm (folded).
• A selection of fabrics & embellishments for outside panels & inner pockets, equivalent to approx 30–40cm of 110cm wide fabric (allow extra if you plan to do lots of fussy cutting)
• Inner lining fabric 38cm x 28cm
• Calico backing fabric 40cm x 30cm
• 50cm x 15mm sturdy Ribbon
• 2 x 15mm D Rings, to fit your Ribbon
• 60cm x 4mm sturdy ribbon
• 30cm x 40cm Fusible Pellon
• 1.5m x 2.5cm Bias Binding
• 2 x 10mm press snaps
• 2-4 buttons 10mm-15mm
• Scissors or Rotary cutter
• A variety of coloured and textured threads
Forage is about seeking out reclaimed and vintage textile treasures and upcycling them into beautiful pieces that speak to the soul of the stitcher.
At Forage, we are devotees of the art of slow stitching. We embrace the idea of slowing down, and recognise the practical beauty of reclaiming, reusing and repurposing; enjoying the moment among friends and sharing the delight that breathing new life into old finds can bring. Read More…