Special Neutral Pieces
People often get in touch and ask me to make up special packs for them….
More often than not it’s for neutral tones.
So here we go – a big, beautiful, bumptious bundle with 21 pieces that measure approximately 125x85cm when laid out side by side.
Fabrics have been sourced from near and far and are all reclaimed, and either vintage or antique in age.
Some of the inclusions are:
- vintage tablecloths and napkins
- An embroidered piece of finest cotton voile that once was used as a curtain in France, many moons ago…
- A variety of different linens in various weights/colours/ages
- Raw Thai silk
- Pieces of hemp/linen legume sack from France.
- Seersucker tablecloth
- Textured muslin
- Damask napkin
- Vintage Indian sari cottons
- Venetian lace
1. These packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Some of the vintage fabrics may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a life well lived and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.