Vintage French Textiles Pack #931
This pack includes:
Fabrics measuring approximately 70cm x 40cm when laid out side by side.
• The floral comes from a pair of vintage French curtains, and the colours are still quite vivid for having hung in the light for so long.
• There’s a piece of thick linen grain sack, a piece of unused blue check “metis” (A French word meaning “mix” – in terms of fabric it refers to a blend of 35% cotton and 65% linen) + a length of finely woven blue striped Lithuanian linen.
1. These packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Some of the vintage fabrics may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a life well lived and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.