Vintage Kimono Pieces – Red/Orange
This pack includes:
Fabrics measuring approximately 70cm x 50cm when laid out side by side.
• 2 pieces of reclaimed vintage Japanese kimonos from the 1930’s and 1940’s.
• A piece of handwoven hemp which will vary between 3 different hues. This hand woven “kaya” (mosquito cover) dates from the early 20th C.
1. These packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Some of the vintage fabrics may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a life well lived and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.